Tax Planning Services
Avoiding an April Surprise
If the following apply to you, then you (or your business entity) are a prime candidate for year-end planning:
- There have been significant changes in your income, deductions, withholding, and/or family situation;
- You are self-employed and the results vary materially from the prior year;
- Your income and/or expense will be substantially different in future years;
- You have questions about retirement plans;
- Your investments have generated significant capital (loss)/gain;
- You wonder about the organizational structure of your business;
- You expect negative (or abnormally low) taxable income;
- You have heard of the opportunity to convert assets from IRA to Roth IRA and want to explore that possibility for your situation; or
- You simply want to know where you stand before the end of the year.
Please contact our office to obtain an appointment. Gather your records of the relevant tax year for our meeting, and we’ll proceed from there. Working together, we can avoid April surprises and maybe work some tax “magic”.