Dear Lottsa clients,
We are already beginning preparations for filing 2022 tax returns in early 2023. Read on for updates and what to expect as we approach the end of 2022:
- Individuals and business entities can expect to receive their annual tax packet early in January 2023.
- For those individual tax clients interested in scheduling a tax intake meeting, Lottsa will open staff calendars in mid-January. If you had a meeting in 2022, you will receive an invitation to schedule via email. If you don’t normally schedule a meeting but want to do so in early 2023, please contact our office after January 15, 2023 to do so.
- Hilary Johnson and Derek Settergren will join Lottsa staff as tax preparers this year. We are pleased to have them on board contributing to preparation of individual tax returns. Chrycinda Bourdon has also returned to work at Lottsa after a short hiatus. She’ll be helping on the administrative side.
- Our office hours for February through mid-April 2023 will be 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday and 10 AM to 1 PM Saturday. Please note that through the end of January, office hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 3 PM and by appointment.
- Our 2023 rates are now posted.
We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you!