Here are some forms and/or worksheets that are useful for transmitting your tax information to us in an oderly and complete manner. That saves us time and saves on fees for you.
- New Tax Law - 2017 actions and 2018 effects.
- Engagement Letter – Individual (2017 Tax Year) - REQUIRED one page agreement for services.
- Engagement Letter – Business Entity (2017 Tax Year) - REQUIRED one page agreement for services.
- Individual Tax Info Checklist (2017 Tax Year) - A checklist of info we need from you along with some useful information about working well with us.
- Self-Employment Worksheets (Schedule C) - For the sole proprietor or Single Member LLC.
- Rental Property Worksheets (Schedule E) - For landlords.
- Vehicle Usage and Expense Worksheets - If your vehicle is used in business or as a landlord, fill out these pages.
- Capital Gains & (Losses) Worksheet (Schedule D) - Use if you sold investment property during the tax year.
1099 Information - Form 1099 Requirements and Filing Deadlines.
Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification and Certification for filing 1099 forms.