- Bachelor's degree, University of Illinois, 1981
- H&R Block Tax Preparation Courses 1994-1995
- AARP Tax Aide Training 2000-2006
- Lottsa Tax & Accounting Services, Inc 2008 - present (seasonal tax preparer)
- College coursework in Tax and Accounting, 2009-Present
Nancy moved to Minneapolis in the late 80s from Chicago, Illinois. After settling in and purchasing a home, she realized that she would benefit by taking a class to help her complete her own tax return. Her interest in taxes was piqued so she took a follow up course the following year and had been "pleasure" reading tax material on her own through the years.
Before joining Lottsa's staff, she did similar work for another CPA firm and provided many years of volunteer tax preparation through the AARP tax aide program. She especially enjoyed being of service to seniors.
Her other interests include renovating property, gardening, spending time at the cabin, and enjoying time with her family and dog.