Experienced Tax Preparer
Our thriving business wants to add another experienced, talented, credentialed tax preparer to our staff of eleven. Right now, we are three CPAs, two EAs, four unlicensed preparers, and two support staff persons.
Lottsa is looking for an experienced tax preparer who has aptitude with preparation and review of individual and entity tax returns. Licensure as CPA or EA is desired but not mandatory. Accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel fluency is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. We seek someone who is motivated to learn and grow while identifying as the client’s ally in the domains of tax and finance.
You must be a caring person who will work independently and productively in a fast-paced, yet relaxed, work environment. Your ability to be collegial under the pressure of tax season workload is highly valued.
If you meet the criteria outlined above, we are interested in hearing from you. Our timeline is open and we are ready to hire the right person at a mutually beneficial time.
What Lottsa offers:
• Up to full-time position, with heavier hours during tax season and flexibility the rest of the year.
• Employment benefits include employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), and competitive pay based on experience.
• Profitable tax firm interested in growth. Long-term potential of partnership in company. Opportunities for advancement and training.
• Minneapolis office near Green Line and U of MN Carlson Business School.
• Progressive values among compassionate, caring staff and clients.
• If you are interested in joining our company, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No phone calls or agents.