CPA/Enrolled Agent Position
Full time, salaried
July 23, 2019
Our thriving business wants to add another experienced, talented, credentialed tax preparer to our staff of ten. You can take us to 11, a prime number! Right now, we are two CPAs, two EAs, four unlicensed preparers, and two support staff persons.
Lottsa is looking for an experienced CPA or EA who has aptitude with preparation and review of individual and entity tax returns. Accounting, QuickBooks, and Excel fluency is essential, as are excellent verbal and written communication skills. We seek someone who is motivated to learn and grow while identifying as the client’s ally in the domains of tax and finance.
You must be a caring person who will work independently and productively in a fast-paced, yet relaxed, work environment. Your ability to be collegial under the pressure of tax season workload is highly valued.
What Lottsa offers:
• Full-time, salaried position. Annual hours will be weighted to tax season with commensurate reduction in hours during remaining months. Open to fewer annual hours if candidate prefers. Flexibility in scheduling.
• Employment benefits include employer-sponsored health insurance coverage, retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA), and competitive pay based on experience.
• Profitable tax firm interested in growth. Long-term potential of partnership in company. Opportunities for advancement and training.
• Minneapolis office near Green Line and U of MN Carlson Business School.
• Progressive values among compassionate, caring staff and clients.
• To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, August 16, 2019.
• No phone calls or agents.